7 Evidences Prove The Area 51 Alien Interview Was Hoax
It was 26th July, 1996 when the President of Rocket Picture, Tom Coleman received a phone call from an anonymous person who identified himself as Victor. The caller claimed to have a video tape in his possession that had the footage of an alien being interviewed in the Area 51 of Nevada. The tape contained a three minute video where a brown colored alien being is seen getting interviewed until it chokes and gets attended by some doctors. The video does not have any audio as Victor claimed to have removed the audio citing security reasons.
Since its release, the video of the alien interview has been the center of debate for many. While some people have not found any foul play in the video, however, there are many evidences that prove that the alien interview was nothing but a hoax. Here are some of the evidences which prove the same.
(1) It is very surprising that an interview with an extraterrestrial thing is happening in the dark. While the narrator (Victor) mentions that the room has been kept dark on purpose for the comfort of the aliens, but that does not explain the reason behind the darkness. The alien didn’t look to be too sensitive to the torch beams at the end of the video though.
(2) Nothing but the head and a little part of the shoulders are being seen in the alien interview video. If an extraordinary thing like an ET would have been interviewed and if that was being recorded on tape, is not sensible to capture the full body of the creature?
(3) The alien’s head movement was very puppet-like. While there is limited knowledge about the muscle movements of the aliens, but the moves that were made by the alien in the interview video looked very mechanical and far for being natural.
(4) It was mentioned that aliens could get rid of germs and microbial entities from the air, and then we find the alien getting sick by breathing the planet’s air.
(5) The photos that were shown by ex aerospace engineer Boy Bushman does not match with the alien that is seen in the video. Bushman, who was deployed at Area 51 had shown many photos of alleged aliens who, as per Bushman, used to stay in the underground vaults of Area 51. It is most unlikely that two different looking aliens would have existed at the same time.
(6) At the last part of the video when the alien falls sick, two men, supposedly doctors, rush in to examine the being. All they do is put hold his head and try to look into the orifice of his mouth. The whole gesture of the ‘doctors’ look so artificial and they certainly did not look like examining the way real doctors would check their patients, especially if the patient is someone out of this world.
(7) The alien was supposedly seated inside a bio-confinement area so that it is not exposed to any earthly germs, and then it is seen that the doctors who take care of the being are wearing half sleeve shirts. Didn’t we know that any such sanitized area has the requirement of specific dresses that covers the full body?
The evidences that prove the alien interview to be hoax makes it obvious that some people are trying to make a mockery of the very serious and intriguing subject of aliens and their existence.