Top 25 Facts Of The 13000 Year Old Black Knight Satellite
Black knight satellite is referred to an alien satellite which is claimed to be orbiting the planet Earth near the polar orbit for around 13,000 years. Even though it was discovered by Nikola Tesla, a Serbian inventor in the year 1899 but it was certainly not confirmed by scientists until the year 1932. Below are discussed about 25 wonderful Facts of the 13000 year old Black Knight Satellite in a brief manner.
(1) Most famous objects orbiting Earth
Black knight satellite is supposed to be one of the most famous objects orbiting the planet Earth.
(2) Transmit Radio signals
Research conducted by famous monitoring agencies concludes that this satellite has been transmitting radio signals for more than 50 years.
(3) Countries that have shown interest on Black knight satellite
USA and Soviet Union have certainly shown interest on this alien satellite since its discovery.
(4) First signal was discovered in 1899
According to sources, it has been found that first signal from Black knight satellite was discovered in 1899 by Nikola Tesla.
(5) First unidentified object on Polar orbit
It is presumed to be the first unidentified object on Polar orbit even before USA and Russia didn’t have technology to maintain a spacecraft on this orbit.
(6) Photographed by Dr. Luis Corralos
It was photographed by Dr. Luis Corralos in 1957 when he was clicking pictures of the Sputnik II.
(7) Black knight debuted in Media in 1940’s
This unidentified satellite debuted media in 1940’s after San Francisco Examiner and St. Louis Dispatch wrote about it on 14th May 1954.
(8) Heaviest Artificial Satellite
In the 1960’s, scientists and astronomers found that Black knight was the heaviest artificial satellite weighing more than 10 tons that orbited planet Earth.
(9) Originated from Epsilon Bootes Star System
According to resources, Black knight satellite originated from Epsilon Bootes Star System about 13,000 years ago.
(10) Images released by NASA
First images of Black knight satellite were officially released by NASA.
(11) Information published by Time Magazine
Time Magazine published report of Black knight satellite on 7th March 1940.
(12) Black knight’s orbit similar to other object’s orbit
This alien satellite’s orbit is similar to various other objects orbiting the Earth.
(13) First spacecraft maintained in the year 1957
USA and Russia maintained first spacecraft in Polar orbit on 1957.
(14) First image was clicked in 1960
Tracking camera at the Grumman Aircraft Corporation’s Long Island factory was the first to click an image of this satellite in 3rd September 1960.
(15) Discoverer of Pluto was assigned to search Black knight
Clyde Tombaugh, the discoverer of Pluto was assigned by Defense Department to gain information about Black knight satellite.
(16) Astronomers reported strange signal in 1930’s
Renowned astronomers from different parts of the world received strange signal from Black knight in 1930’s.
(17) Aviation Week and Space Technology published story on 1954
Aviation Week and Space Technology magazine published story about this alien satellite in the year 1954.
(18) Committee formed by Grumman Aircraft Corporation
A committee was formed by Grumman Aircraft Corporation to analyze data that has been received from various observations.
(19) Giant Corporation “PEPSI” released 10 minutes short film
On 18th November 2015 “PEPSI”, a giant corporation released 10 minutes video of Black knight satellite on the internet.
(20) Gordon Cooper reported about Black knight
Gordon Cooper which was launched in the space in 1963 reported that a glowing object was approaching towards the spacecraft.
(21) Ham Radio operator interpreted it as a star chart
Ham Radio operator interpreted it as a star chart after decoding signals that have been received from UFO Satellite.
(22) Believed to be a misplaced American science project
Many people believed Black knight satellite to be a misplaced American science project.
(23) Pink Beam originated from Black knight satellite
Many people have a belief that the “Pink Beam” originated from the Black knight satellite.
(24) Second attempt to contact Earth in 1927
According to resources, it has been found that Black knight’s second attempt to contact Earth was on 1927.
(25) Black knight satellite is a space debris
Few sections of people believe that Black knight is just space debris rather than an alien satellite.